Senior Java Developer
Job description &
- Development of communication protocols, logistics and optimisation algorithms for automated devices and robots in automated warehouses.
- Independent programming in Java and the Oracle Database.
- User interface design.
- Testing of automated devices in warehouses and remotely via simulators.
- Drafting interface specifications on devices and documenting the development of logistics modules.
- Cooperating with a team on project commissioning around Europe, and with a customer support team.
strengths & skills
- At least 4 years’ professional experience.
- Active programming in high-level programming languages: Java.
- Knowledge of basic protocols of communication between networking devices.
- Thorough knowledge of at least one foreign language (English and/or German).
- Interest in working with logistics processes.
- Sense of responsibility and reliability.
- Analytical skills and initiative.
- Interest in business trips.
- Work in an international environment, on projects abroad, and contacts with customers from abroad.
- Ongoing contact with the latest technologies.
- Regular training in diverse areas and mentorship.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking.
- Relaxed and creative working environment.
- Possibility of career development and personal growth.