Job description &
- Independent programming in C++.
- Integration and development of communication protocols, logistics and optimisation algorithms for devices and robots in automated warehouses.
- Working with the Oracle Database (SQL and PL/SQL).
- Working with two- and three-tier architectures.
- Mentorship and transfer of knowledge.
- Testing and commissioning of devices in the office and on site.
strengths & skills
- Active programming in the C++ programming language.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases.
- Aktivno znanje vsaj enega tujega jezika (angleščina in/ali nemščina).
- Interest in intralogistics processes.
- Sense of responsibility and reliability.
- Teamwork skills and experience.
- Analytical skills and initiative.
- Work in an international environment, on projects abroad, and contacts with customers from abroad.
- Ongoing contact with the latest technologies.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking.
- Relaxed and creative working environment.
- Regular training in diverse areas.
- Possibility of career development and personal growth.