Electronics in Robotics Developer
Job description &
- Planning, development and testing of electronic circuits for industrial products.
- Cooperation in the process of selecting components.
- Testing and cooperation in the building of control devices and in planning procedures for their production.
- Implementation of products in industry.
- Drawing up and managing development documentation.
strengths & skills
- Experience in the area of product lifecycle, specifications, design and implementation.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar workplace.
- Participation in the implementation and introduction of at least one industrial solution.
- Basic experience in planning the requirements of power, measurements and security for electronic equipment.
- Basic experience with embedded systems for basic support to hardware and software developers.
- Goal orientation, precision and consistencyt.
- Thorough knowledge of at least one foreign language (English and/or German).
- Work in an international environment, on projects abroad, and contacts with customers from abroad.
- Ongoing contact with the latest technologies.
- Regular training in diverse areas and mentorship.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking.
- Relaxed and creative working environment.
- Possibility of career development and personal growth.